PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

LOOK at what March holds in store...

Take a look at these awesome sampler boxes this month!

There's so many new businesses this month and many old favorites too.



The March Sampler boxes are ON SALE NOW and their going so fast. If you want one, you'd better run over to the website quick, before their all gone.

There are 16-17 samples in each March box. This picture is just one of the boxes this month and your box may not contain exactly what is pictured here.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I got up early on purpose this AM to be sure to place my order. I'm
so excited for my box of treasures to arrive! What a great way to learn about new products and try before you buy. A Thousand times
thank you for this fun opportunity!

Unknown said...

Your so welcome! I love what I do and putting together the sampler boxes and I appreciate all our buyers who support the contributors each month!

Related Posts with Thumbnails