PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Are you feeling Cozy?

I just recently purchased a pattern on Etsy to make adorable "coffee cup cozies" as Christmas gifts. I found these on etsy a few months ago and thought they would make adorable gifts for all my friends who can't live without their latte's.

If you not the sewing type or not feeling so crafty this year, then check out some of these different styles of cozies that are all ready for you to purchase...



Corset's


Sweater's



Leopard Print's


Double's as a Bracelet


Portable with Keychain attached


Photobucket

6 comments:

MisAdventuresofMomof3 said...

Those are great!!! Those would make great gifts for my Starbucks obsessed friends. I love the corset.

new follower from MBC.

Coupon Clippin Mommy said...

Those are too cute. I'm following from MBC. I hope you will check out my blog when you get a chance.

http://www.couponclippinmommy.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Those are very cute! I have recently acquired a lot for coffee so those would be perfect.

http://ratherbechangingdiapers.blogspot.com/

kb7177 said...

I love the one on the keychain. it helps when you are going between cars to have it so handy!

prashant said...

Those would make great gifts for my Starbucks obsessed friends. I love the corset.

Make website india

D said...

These are great! I knit up a bunch for holiday gifts.

Following you from MBC follow me club, hope you can visit my blog too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails