PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, November 17, 2008

Do You Smoodz?

Take a look at this bath n body, candle company I'm blogging about today! The name is Smoodz! When they first contacted me to be in the Out Of The Box Sampler I had no idea what their product was by the name. But I was pleasantly surprised when I visited their website and find an awesome array of bath n body products and candles too. Of course, the first item that caught my eye was the adorable Steeler Bear!


Being from Pittsburgh and a huge Steeler fan (we "bearly" won yesterday's game ~ no pun intended)I'm always looking for new ways to show off my Steeler pride and this cute little bear would be a great way to do that!

But, if your lacking in Steelers pride, I'll forgive you and just let you know about all the other goodies I found!

These shea & mango butter Lip Balms look simply delicious! The come in cute 1 oz containers and in flavors your sure to love like:


Strawberry

Watermelon

Latte

Grape

Cucumber Melon

& Spearmint Niaouli Oil.

You'll also find great bath n body products from Lotions, Body Butter, Hand & Body Cream, to Sea Salt Scrubs and Handmade Soaps!

I really liked the scented Sachets that Smoodz has available.

They are made from dried flowers and plants and come in Lavender Petals, Patchoui Leaves, and Rose Buds & Petals! They are wonderful for hanging in your closet, putting in your lingerie drawer or even your car.

By now, your probably wanting a little of everything Smoodz has to offer. They can help you out with that too. They have a selection of Gift Sets for any price range.

Pictured here is their largest gift set that includes a 7 oz. Shea Butter Soap, an 8 oz. Shea & Mango Butter Lotion, 8 oz. Bodywash, 8 oz. Fresh Mist, 6 oz. Salt Scrub, Votive 2-Pack, nail brush and a bath puff. It sells for just $32.99. That's a great price and would make a wonderful gift this holiday season.

Finally, if you haven't decided what to get by now, then just buy a gift certificate!

They are available in $10, $25, $50 and $100 dollar increments. I love to give gift certificates to my family and friends because it gives them the option of purchasing what they'd really want from the company!

Smoodz has sent in samples for our November Holiday Sampler Boxes which go on sale this Friday, Nov. 21st. So some of you will get to sample their products! So try them and then run back to buy more!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails