PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, December 26, 2008

Are U a WINNER?


Okay, I'm a little behind posting these winning tickets so I hope your still holding onto yours! I think the holidays got the best of me. I'm not even ready for them yet and their already over!! Well at least only one of the holidays is over...New Years here at our house is pretty uneventful. It's also my hubby's birthday, but we never go out for New Years! It's pretty hard to find a babysitter for that night and who wants to watch 4 rowdy boys!!

Well I hope everyone else is enjoying their holiday season! Now off to better things.

We drew 6 winning tickets for full size products this month!Here's the pictures and the winning numbers...

This is a gift set from Willow Lake Scents that contains an 8oz Room Spray, a full size goat's milk soap bar, a big glass jar of bath salts, all scented in scrumptious Cranberry, with a cute little washcloth to top it all off!

The winning number is 2028142!


Next up is a Tropical Breeze scented soy candle from Joyful Designs In Soy, a 6 pack of soy tarts in Christmas Splendor from Soy by Jen and a full size bar of soap from Magick Moon Soap Wurks in Pomegranate.

The winning number is 2028182!

The third giveaway contains a jar candle from Little Mac's Candles scented in Christmas Tree, an 8 oz bottle of lotion from Green Tangerinein Vanilla Sandlewood and a 6 pack of tarts in Christmas Splendor from Soy by Jen.

The winning number is 2028139!


Onto our 4th prize. You'll get a full size bar of Autumn scent soap from The Gourmet Bath Shoppe, a 6 pack of tarts in Christmas splendor from Soy by Jen and 3, 4oz candle tins from Karen's Country Candlesscented in scrumptious White Cake, Eucalyptus Spearmint and Sugar Plum.

The winning number is 2028143!

On we go...Up for grabs next is a decorative candle from Little Mac's Candles scented in Strawberry Kiwi, a dozen doughnut tarts in French Vanilla from Ugly Duckling Designs and a 6 pack of soy tarts in Christmas Splendor from Soy by Jen.

The winning number is 2028131!

Have you won yet? If not, here's your last chance...good luck!

Our last giveaway contains a 6 pack of tarts in Christmas Splendor from Soy by Jen, an 8oz soy candle in Red Clove from Joyful Designs In Soy and a full size bar of pomegranate scented soap from Magick Moon Soap Wurks.

And the last winning number is 2028195!

If you have any of the winning numbers, please email me your winning number and shipping address at info@outoftheboxsampler.com.

Hope your all enjoying your sampler boxes. Our January boxes go on sale January 16th!

4 comments:

Preston said...

We were so close on so many numbers but no win...oh, well! Thanks anyway cause we absolutely loved our sampler!!

bamber said...

I was close too but no win.congrats to the winners!

Carolyn G said...

I didn't win but I got my box and love it. I am glad I found this place!!!

samamfee said...

I won last month and I still haven't received it. I must be hated here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails