PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, October 31, 2009

It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown...

I LOVE Halloween. It's definitely my favorite holiday. I think what makes it even more special is the fact that two of my boys were born on October 30th. That's right! Drew was 11 yesterday and Chase was 3. Drew once told me that the best present he ever got was his baby brother on his birthday. Isn't that so sweet!

Photobucket

I thought I'd share another thing close to my heart with you too. It's "The Great Pumpkin!"

I watch this Charlie Brown show every single season. It's a tradition at our house that we wouldn't miss.

So I snuck over to my favorite shopping place, Etsy, to see what I could find in the "Great Pumpkin" category...

Premade Scrapbook Page



Great Pumpkin Pin

Primitive Pumpkin Sign


Scrabble Tile Pendant



Photobucket

1 comment:

Angela said...

Then you have 2 great reasons to celebrate on pumpkin day. :)

Found you on MBC and I'm now following. I'm at http://thesuburbanjungle.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails