PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, October 15, 2009

This Is A Nightmare...

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and the Nightmare Before Christmas is definitely a favorite movie of mine also. I'm a musical fanatic and when you put music with my favorite holiday, it doesn't get better then that.

So I'm browsing etsy and decided to share some really cool "Nightmare" goodies with you. Check these out...


Jack Skeleton ring!


Love this purse!


Lollipop covers!


Bridal toss away bouquet!


Cute kids tennis shoes!


This ring is awesome. Check out those skeleton hands!


Wedding Cake Topper!


Little girls dress!

Have you seen the movie? If not, run out and rent it today. I know you'll love it, and while your there, get the Corpse Bride too! That's about as scary as things get around here for Halloween. Stay tuned for tomorrows blog post. It'll walk you thru my favorite "patch" while we wait for something "great!"

Can you guess what it is?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails