PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A little of Deborah's Magick

Take a look at this Etsy shoppe. It's called Deborah's Candle Magick. If you have candle needs (and you know their not want's, their needs, if your a candle lover like me) then head over and see Deborah. She's the owner of Deborah's Candle Magick.


I found her business when searching for contributors to the Out Of The Box Sampler. So Deborah said "absolutely, I'll send in samples," and I was excited until I actually got her samples in my hand and then was ecstatic! She sent in full size samples for our box buyers. Then, signed up for the next 2 months. She's been getting rave reviews on her products and I can see why!

Deborah carries a full line of candle products including tarts, jars, reed diffusers, pillars and aroma beads!

She carries 59 different scents! I'm sure you'll find something to lure your senses! And if you didn't get your hands on one of her samples from our boxes, you can head over to our newest blog at 2 Crazy Chics to enter an awesome giveaway drawing we're doing that features some of our businesses from the February sampler boxes! Deborah's heart candle pictured here is among them!

You'll find Deborah's Candle Magick in the March, April and May sampler boxes too! Can't wait to see what she sends in this time.



1 comment:

Connie said...

What a lot of fun! Enter me for a drawing! I just stopped in to 'smell' out your store!

Related Posts with Thumbnails