PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, January 29, 2010

Amethyst




February's just around the corner, and, it's my favorite month! But I guess that's only because it's my birthday month! So I've put together a little wish list if anyone wanted to...say...send me a present! Just kidding. I do love my birthstone, Amethyst, though. So here are a few stunning finds from Etsy. Some of the price tags are pretty steep, but if you search around, I'm sure you'll find some other gorgeous items in a great price range too.

PoleStar's Shoppe


Galit's Shoppe



Photobucket

3 comments:

angiesraggedypatch said...

I absolutley love that you do this!:) loved all your finds!
Hope one gets sent you way soon!
hugs~
angie

rosecreekcottage-carol.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful beautiful selections, as usual~

Unknown said...

Wow! thank you for including my ring!

Related Posts with Thumbnails