PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, March 28, 2010

American Spirit!!

I don't know why but I tend to always miss out on buying early on the upcoming holidays. I search and search but never buy. This yr I am determined to not miss out and get everything early that way when July 4th pops in I am ready to decorate. So I hope you enjoy a couple of things I have on my want list.

Perfect for candies, little gifts and such.
by: SweetSuite

My oldest daughter loves things like this! Crochet bag how adorable.
by: hippiecrochet


What a beautiful candle perfect for decorating the house for July 4th.
by: countrycandlemaker


I love having my kitchen done up as well and since I have red in it, I think this would be a wonderful addition.
by: winterrosesoap

OOH I love this as well.. So perfect for anything.. You can hang it in the kitchen, the office.. anywhere to jot notes around. Fits perfectly in most purses as well.
by: pumpkinseedmama


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwww thanks for the promo ;)
OOTBS is the best!

Related Posts with Thumbnails