PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hippity Hoppin Down the Bunny Trail


Are you thinking about Easter yet?  Well you should be.  It's a little early this year and it's the one holiday that seems to sneak up on me every year.  I love finding the unique goodies to put in my kids Easter baskets and then hiding the eggs for everyone to find.  And of course, the chocolate! 

But what better way to entice the Easter bunny to your house, then with carrots!  He'll be there soon and here's a few items to get him there quicker...




Photobucket


2 comments:

Hali said...

Ohhh.. carrots. I love carrots especially carrot juice

Sweet Suite said...

Thank you for sharing the Paper Bistro with us - I went right over and bought the cutest tags for my Easter baskets!

Related Posts with Thumbnails