PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, March 1, 2010

Out Of The Box Sampler on Sale March 2nd!

That is tomorrow, tomorrow can you believe it!!!
The day will finally be here! Every month I look forward to sale day just so I can get a peak of who is in the box and then when the mail man knocks on my door delivering this box full of goodies to me!

So head on over to
and you can get a sneak peak of who sent in samples for
March's box and check out their shoppes.

March's Box sponser is Girls Like Trucks

Just the name alone tells you what cool, unque items are in the shop.

Just look at this cute ponytail holder for St. Patty's day:

I can so see these cuties on my daughters hair! So if you like them too I would go and get them before I get the chance to steal them!!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails