PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Silly Sophia's Snacks YUMMO!!

"As the mother of two silly kids, I'm always looking for creative things for Sophia (my oldest) and I to make in the kitchen. My grandma's POPCORN CAKE has become a family favorite. My mom made it for me when I was growing up and continues to make it for any family gathering and now I make it for my family. Everyone loves this treat so much, young and old, that I was encouraged to set up shop! It's been so fun to experiment with this recipe with my Silly Sophia! All my cakes are shipped US Priority Mail to ensure freshness upon receipt."

I received a Yummy popcorn ball filled with yummy gumdrops (at least that is what I call them).. The combination of the sweet candy and the popcorn was just AWESOME!!  I don't know any other word that can describe the yumminess that went on in my mouth when I took a bite.  She sent 2 popcorn balls and my husband was able to try one as well.. Boy did he love it. Was about to take mine away from me.  Even Kalysta my almost 2 yr old was enjoying the pieces I was giving to her!

Just look at how scrumptious that is!


MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Just think of all the possible combinations you can ask her to put together for you! Here is one that is already sold in her shop.. But those almonds look delicious!

OOH MY!

Silly Sophia's Snacks definitely makes my top 10 list of yummy shops to shop at! Make her yours and head on over there to get a try before they are all gone!
 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails