PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, March 22, 2010

Marvelous Monday!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I did here!! I thought I would share with you some finds from the wonderful OOTBS Participants! I just love looking at their wonderful stuff!!

How elegant! Perfect for a special night.
By: marypoppinspresents

I could definitely use these! I love the colors.
By: CassiasGarden

As usual every card I get from Apenny4u I just adore! So perfectly done.
By: Apenny4u


Look at the detail on these flowers! I just love how beautifully handmade they are.
FLOWERS
By: FairyTattingAndTings


And because I love them fixings I could not resist to share this Scrumptious candle. YES It is a Candle!!!
By: primitivekountry


Thanks again for window shopping with me!

3 comments:

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

i might be partial to the damask headband ;) but that cinnamon bun pie candle looks like it would smell and taste great!!!
marypoppinspresents.blogspot.com

oh ya, if any one is interested in winning that headband, or anything else from my store, you can enter a giveaway here
http://forsalebymormonblog.blogspot.com/2010/03/give-away-from-mary-poppins-presents.html

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I totally love that headband. I think I might have to have it for my daughters upcoming wedding!

Unknown said...

The candle looks wicked!

Related Posts with Thumbnails