PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Do you have the winning number?

Just a quick post to list the winning raffle ticket numbers from the September "think pink" breast cancer awareness sampler boxes! 

If you purchased a September Out Of The Box Sampler then you would have received a pink raffle ticket in the mini baggie with the mint in it, tied to your box.

If you have a winning number, please email me at info@outoftheboxsampler.com with your name and shipping address so I can verify your ticket. purchase of a box, and have your address on file to ship your prize. 

Good luck!

Here's the winning numbers and the prize you've won...

#458308 ~ A mini sampler box containing 7-8 samples from some of our September businesses. (will ship immediately)

#458245 ~ Our October Boo-licious regular sampler box. (will ship Oct. 5th)

#458260 ~ A 25 pack bundle of 1oz pop-able tarts from Ugly Duckling Designs (ships within a week)

#458271 ~ A Bodaciously Bigger October Boo-licious sampler box ( will ship Oct. 5th)

and the Grand Prize is...

#458256 ~ A three month subscription for the Out Of The Box Sampler!  With this subscription you will automatically be sent our October, November and December regular sampler boxes!

Thanks to everyone who purchased a box this month and also to all the awesome businesses who sent in their incredible products to be in the box! 

Remember to "get smooshed" because early detection is the key to kicking breast cancer's butt!

3 comments:

Angela said...

I'm sad that I didn't win anything in the raffle, but I still LOVED my sampler box. It felt like my birthday or Christmas or something...the products were amazing and I have loved visiting the shops a little at a time to see all that they have available. I can't wait until October 5th!

angiesraggedypatch said...

I'm with Angela, not bummed a bit by not winning, cause I DID win just by opening this great box!

Unknown said...

Thanks Angela and Angie! I loved this month's box too and was disappointed that a lot of people didn't get one, but there's always next month.

The Halloween box is always my favorite one, filled with boo-licious goodies (insert evil laugh)

Related Posts with Thumbnails