PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, September 3, 2010

The leg bone's connected to the ankle bone

Our oldest daughter broke her ankle this week in softball practice, so needless to say ankles have been on my mind lol. Just for fun, I thought I'd take a peek and see if we couldnt find some ankle goodies!....... and boy did I!

Mother Daughter Anklets


Ok, I admit it, I fell in love with this picture first! How sweet is this? Made by Envied Enterprises you are sure to be the envied pair!
Ankle Bell Pattern



Now you can make your own! Find this pattern for jingle bell ankle cuffs for babies from Hectanooga



Red Lace Ankle Cuffs



How fun are these cuffs from Deisgns by Loure? Theyd be great for Prom and Homecomings



Magnet


I just thought this was a fun magnet! Made by Circa Ceramics



Yoga Socks


These cuffs by Aly In Bloom look so warm and soft! http://www.etsy.com/listing/54311265/yoga-socks-maroon-navy-and-off-white










No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails