PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Talk about fun!!!!!

I knew the second I pulled my Vanilla Pumpkin Pie Soap bar out of this months Think Pink Sampler box, that I had to check out Ruths Fun Shop!
Ruths Fun Shop is exactly that~FUN!~ You will find all kinds of wonderful hand made soaps, in the most amazing shapes and forms. From yummy ,lookin' good enough to eat treats, to flip flops,hungry hippos and ducks!
Where else would you find marshmallow orangey scented Circus Peanut soaps, but a Fun Shop?
Look at how creative! These pancakes would surprise any one! Think of all the fun you can have with them!

As a chocolate lover, these Chocolate Sandwich Cookies were my favorite! They are making my mouth water.... but in reality would probably make some soap bubbles, so remember~ they are soap!


Perfect for gift giving, parties, gag gifts, stocking stuffers or just for the heck of it! Tuck a set of these 36 Gummy Bear soaps into a care package and bring some fun to someone else!
Stop by and see all the fun for yourself




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails