PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, February 25, 2010

For The Hippie In Us All


I know there's a little hippie inside of me because I love all things 60's and 70's. I'm actually a little bummed that I missed the "Flower Child" years. I definitely was born a little late. Some of my favorite musicians come from that time. Of course, I'm not going to hold anything against the 80's. I loved the "hair band" age too. But there's just something that draws me to the tie dye and peace movement. So I wanted to share a few Etsy finds that I thought might bring a little "love and harmony" into your life.

Layla
 
 


 
 


Photobucket

1 comment:

Contrariwise said...

My husband always complains that I'm a tree-hugging liberal (he's a Rush Limbaugh type), so of course I love your picks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails