PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, February 22, 2010

OOTBS Feature of the Night.... JodisCraftEmporium



I have personally received a sample (mini facial wipe) from Jodis Craft Emporium in an Out of The Box Sampler. I still have the mini facial wipe and love it. It is the perfect size to wipe my make-up off with. I just put my solution on it and walla. I have washed it many times now and It still has retained it shape! Since I love it I definitely know it will be something that you will as well. Check out these *GREEN* listings of hers and add 1, 2 or as many as you like to your collection... the price is that perfect.

Two Small Elegant Flowers in Lemon Lime


St. Patrick's Day Potholder/Hot Pad


Aren't these just adorable! You can tell she worked long and hard on these beautiful creations!! Don't forget to check her out!!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails